BENEFITS OF HAVING AN ECOMMERCE MARKETING STRATEGY
- Having a marketing strategy for your ecommerce site is essential for your business’s overall success and growth.
- An ecommerce marketing strategy means you’ll have a framework with which you can measure your plan’s progress and identify opportunities.
- Having a detailed ecommerce marketing strategy will align your brand with your vision and goals for your company.
- A marketing plan is the most effective way to reach your target audience. This is because with a successful ecommerce marketing strategy, you will have all of the relevant information you need. With an ecommerce marketing strategy, you will receive data regarding your customers’ habits, behaviors, wants and needs.
SUCCESSFUL ECOMMERCE STRATEGIES TO INCREASE YOUR ONLINE SALES
- Craft an executive summary to introduce your company, identify your target market and explain your business’s growth strategies.
- Identify your business’s overall targeted goals and objectives.
- Compose a brand mission statement to understand what you’re trying to achieve, why you’re in business, and your general philosophy.
- Detail your target customers and markets, including any relevant geographic, behavioral and psychographic information.
WHAT IS AN ECOMMERCE MARKETING STRATEGY?
An ecommerce marketing strategy is the section of your business plan that outlines your company’s game plan for finding clients. A marketing strategy explains the basic directions your business should follow to accomplish your company’s specific business goals and objectives. Essentially, it gives you a roadmap for how to achieve greater results, including sales growth and greater brand recognition.
Not only does an effective ecommerce marketing strategy highlight the tools your company can use to gain market share,but also identifies any potential opportunities for growth while at the same time avoiding any possible market threats. A marketing strategy for an ecommerce startup basically serves as the foundation for any communication and marketing efforts and campaigns.
WHY DO I NEED A MARKETING STRATEGY FOR ECOMMERCE STARTUP?
Simply put, without customers, business don’t survive. That said, to attract and retain customers, businesses need to understand the importance of an ecommerce marketing strategy. Effective marketing strategies help you and your customers understand why your product or service is superior than your competitors’.
In addition, a marketing strategy for your ecommerce startup is what helps you discover what makes your business unique compared to others. If you don’t know why people should choose your products or services over your competition, then customers won’t either. A good marketing plan helps you understand your unique selling proposition (USP).
Perhaps the most essential part of a sustainable ecommerce marketing strategy is that it sets clear tasks and goals for your business. Even more, an ecommerce marketing strategy translates your company’s visions, missions and objectives into effective marketing proposals and initiatives for overall growth.
HOW DIGITAL MARKETERS CHICAGO CAN BUILD ON YOUR ECOMMERCE MARKETING STRATEGY
Here at Digital Marketers Chicago, we have a very specialized and successful approach to help grow your existing ecommerce marketing strategy. First, we begin by planning and creating a strategic roadmap for your brand’s overall growth. Next, we create plans to build awareness and drive visits to your website in order to increase your reach. To do this, we make sure your company is constantly interacting with consumers online. Then, we work to create ways to convert consumers by building and promoting multichannel sales.
We continue to monitor progress while engaging with customers online to increase loyalty and retention. Then, we work to build a name for your brand, building any emotional connections and highlighting your unique selling proposition. Throughout this entire process, we actively manage and govern your ecommerce strategy and approach to sustaining your business’s growth.
WHY HAVE DIGITAL MARKETERS CHICAGO BUILD A MARKETING STRATEGY FOR YOUR ECOMMERCE STARTUP?
The advent of the internet has sufficiently altered the way businesses operate in our global marketplace. Technology has not only created various marketing opportunities but also has given businesses access to more data, facts and figures. This is why marketing your ecommerce business online is more essential now than ever before. Investing in Ecommerce strategy consulting might be one of the smartest things you can do for your business.
First, at Digital Marketers Chicago, our ecommerce strategy experts know the field of marketing better than they know themselves. They work diligently to execute the strategies and initiatives that will help your ecommerce business achieve your desired results. With technical expertise and staying up-to-date with current marketing trends, our digital marketing team uses all of the resources at their disposal to brand your organization to the right people in the right ways.
Other than having the experience, knowledge and necessary tools to successfully expose our clients to their respective audiences, we also are able to offer tangible and measurable results. By providing your company with monthly analytics reports, we can identify areas that are working and change those that are not.
ECOMMERCE MARKETING STRATEGY TIPS TO INCREASE ONLINE SALES
Companies and businesses large and small need marketing strategies to clearly distinguish the course of actions needed to create successful marketing campaigns. That said, below are just a few ecommerce marketing strategy tips from our ecommerce strategy consultant:
- Generate an automated email marketing campaign to continuously influence customers and convince them to keep purchasing from your store.
- Spread your content across all relevant social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to increase your reach.
- Schedule your content and social media posts ahead of time so that you free up time that you can allocated toward more pressing business matters.
- Create user-generated content like having a submission contest for advertisements so that you not only save money and time but also interact with your customers.
- Implement a rewards program for loyal customers to send the message that they’re appreciated and to keep them coming back for more.
- Optimize your site for mobile phones. Build a responsive interface so your ecommerce site easily transforms across all devices.
- Include media like photos and videos into all of your content. People are more likely to open links and read through text if it includes pictures and videos. But remember to only use real professional images of your company and not general stock photos, because this will look tacky.
- Conduct A/B tests for your checkout process and overall user experience on your website. This will identify ways to reduce abandoned carts and increase conversion rates.
- Encourage customers to leave reviews on your products or services. Not only will this give your company credibility, but will also help with your website’s search engine optimization (SEO).
- Build an ecommerce SEO plan to identify relevant keywords and keyword phrases to help search engines like Google find your site.
BEST ECOMMERCE STRATEGY CONSULTING — DIGITAL MARKETERS CHICAGO
If you’re looking to grow your online business or need more exposure for your brand, look no further. At Digital Marketers Chicago, we personalize each ecommerce marketing strategy to match our clients’ individual needs. We ensure that with our unsurpassed strategies, you’ll be sure to outrank competitors.
For more information or questions about how our ecommerce strategy consultants in Chicago can help increase your online presence, sales revenue and lead generation, please feel free to contact us today and we’ll be more than happy to help you start building your own ecommerce marketing strategy.